Main hospital

facebook icon twitter icon email icon telegram icon link icon whatsapp icon

The former Convent of Piarists(1762-1776) was transformed into a hospital in 1785. Since 1866 it has been a general city hospital. Read more about the history and architecture of the building on Lviv Interactive.
Litography by Karl Auer (1858-1859, from the collection of Igor Kotlobulatov, Urban Media Archive).