City Hall

facebook icon twitter icon email icon telegram icon link icon whatsapp icon

The new Lviv City Hall was built in 1835 on the site of the old building, which collapsed in 1826, and was designed in the Viennese classicist style. The authors of the project were Alois Wondraszka, Jerzy Glogowski, Joseph Markl, and Franz Trescher. Read more about the history and architecture of the building on Lviv Interactive.
Lithograph by Karl Auer (1847-1848, from the collection of Ihor Kotlobulatov, Urban Media Archive).